Wednesday, April 29, 2009

What's wrong with this picture??



My sister was over today and the kids were playing with balloons and Blake comes in with a balloon in his shirt and says he looks like me. Then Tanner of course needs to have one in his shirt too. Apparently I look like that to them now. Tanner also keeps telling me after he eats that his tummy is sooo full and that he has a baby inside that is named Blue. They are so funny. I took a picture of them with their babies and then one of me to compare. I am almost 27 weeks and am already feeling huge. Blake felt the baby kick the other day and thinks that is so neat. He is always touching my belly and asking if she will kick or punch him. They are already playing with each other its so neat to watch his face whenever he feels her move. Its fun too because I have someone to be excited with me because Kyle gets wierded out by the baby moving around. I am excited to see my boys with their sister and see how they are with her. 3 more months ................

3 comments:

  1. That is ADORABLE!!! I love it! You look so cute! I love prego women as long as it me!

    BTW, if you'd like I will do pictures for you again for your present. And of course you get discounted prints. Let me know if you are interested!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys look so cute pregnant:) see you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, Very cute! When are you due? I found your blog through Jennifer's. It's fun to see pictures of you and your cute family! I'm so glad that we've been able to reconnect after too many years. Good luck with pregnancy, hope everything goes well for you.

    ReplyDelete