Monday, April 20, 2009

Oakdale Rodeo



          I haven't been to the rodeo since I lived in Wyoming. It was so much fun. Tanner was in heaven he is so into horses and cows right now. Blake got a little bored and wanted to keep going to the "stores" to look for toys and buy treats. Tanner sat on my lap and didn't move almost the whole four hours. I think his favorite was the bull riding. My sister kept laughing everytime a new bull and rider came out of the chutes. She said Tanner was making the funniest faces each time. She got down in front of us and took a picture right when a bull came out and this was the shot we got. It was so fun to spend time as a family. Kyle came with us and my niece Marissa also. My sister was there with her family all decked out in Cowboy gear. I am so doing that next year. When we got home from vacation Blake pulled out the elephant we have and wanted his cowboy shirt on and a number on paper on his back. I wasn't able to get a picture of Blake but Tanner was doing it the rest of the day so got a bunch of him. He gets on wraps his rope around and says nice bull and then proceeds to buck himself of and roll and do flips on the ground. It is hilarious. Its funny to watch what they remember. Going to the rodeo brought back so many good memories for me I am definitley going to try and take atleast my little cowboy Tanner next year!!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the picture of tanner on his elephant! they are just as good as horses!

    ReplyDelete