Monday, April 20, 2009

1st time Bowling





     I finally beat Blake at bowling. I had totally lost my confidence after playing months of Wii bowling against my professional bowling son. Kyle had another random day off so we took off to Atwater to go bowling. Of course with our luck half of Atwater had no power. A bunch of buildings were dark and street lights were out. And of course the one bowling alley in Atwater had now power or lights. We drove for a bit looking for another place to bowl and then decided to have an early lunch and let the kids play at mcdonalds play land. They had fun and the bowling alley was up and going by the time we were done. The boys were so excited the just kept grabbing balls and wanted to throw them down all the lanes. Finally they figured out the turn thing and we only had to contain Tanner a few times. I was the winner in the first time in forever, actually it probably was the first time. The boys were excited and yelling each time they hit pins. They had the rolling thing at first which they thought was fun. Then Kyle showed Blake how to throw it and so of course thats how Tanner wanted to to it too. They are strong little guys and were throwing the balls as far as they could. Tanner would put is arms up in the air and yell after each time. He would stomp his little foot when the ball wouldn't go far. They both had little bowling shoes and thought that was so cool. Fun times!!!!

4 comments:

  1. So fun! We love bowling too! We should go sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you won, go girl! i'm a horrible bowler, but it is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute bowling pictures. My kids love to bowl too. I saw you put your floating baby on your blog. FUN! I just had my appointment today, and heard the heartbeat! It was 146 beats per minute, and according to the old wives tale, that should be a girl! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. We will see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Aim, I got your message about you coming to Utah soon. I will call you. Anytime is good--we'd love to see you.

    ReplyDelete