Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Lodi Circus





    So the month of May kind of flew by. Dial up is completely too slow to try to catch up on all that we did last month. So hopefully I can blog a few of the things we have done already in June. My mom got cheap tickets for the circus in Lodi. I love the circus and my boys have never been so we drove up after Blake got out of school. It was a small circus but jammed packed with awesome performances. They had amazing acrobats, a group of poodles, 6 mini horses that performed together, trampoline acts, motorcycle on a tight rope, many more but my favorite was the elephants. Blake was so stressed when an elephant laid down and stayed there for quite awhile ( he thought it died) Then it was funny I was taking a picture to show kyle and another elephant sat on it right when I took the picture. I know I am just a great photographer haha. They were selling light up ligh tsabers which of course we had to buy and my boys are constantly turning off the lights to play with them. Conserving energy I guess. Then Blake had fun on the jumping things and of course my little cowboy Tanner had to ride the ponies. He cried when he had to get off and kept saying "I want more circus." Then he kept saying one more time one more time( Just like the horse at Chucky cheese that he used all his tokens on). I am going to send him with his Grandpa Westmoreland on one of their 8 hr horse rides and see if he lasts. =) Thank you so much mama we had tons of fun. 

1 comment:

  1. who would've known there was a circus in lodi? how fun! of course tanner was LOVING that pony ride. i can just see him getting so upset when he had to get down. "HORSIE!!!"

    see you father's day? i've got your swing in the trunk of my car...all ready for sweet little mia :)

    ReplyDelete