Thursday, June 18, 2009

Noah's Ark Park





   Once again my mom found a hidden treasure in Lodi.  This park is right next to a church and I had a hard time finding it.  I told Blake to watch for a boat, we drove around and I asked if he had seen anything he told me he saw Nephi's ship a ways back. Sure enough he found it. It was a very clean and fun park. There is a rock climbing wall also that the boys loved. They can play all over on the boat and there is a huge play area under the boat too.  We were the only people there and the boys were in heaven imagining up things on the ship and in the scary ocean =)

2 comments:

  1. That is the coolest park every. I like how Blake thought of Nephis boat. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this on West Lane right next to a church?

    ReplyDelete