Monday, November 2, 2009

Pumpkin Patch





                         My favorite thing about october are all the pumpkin patches. I love the smell of the leaves and hay and the colorful pumpkins all about. This year we met up with my sister in law Sherrie and her cute little girl. The boys were able to play in a jump house and then run around in the pumpkins. Tanner is going through the I hate the camera phase and it is very difficult to get a good picture of him. The picture of me with the kids Tanner was actually in the picture just about 5 feet away with a frowny face so I just cropped that out=). I actually got one of him happy and was really excited because pumpkin patch pictures are my favorite. Thanks Sher for meeting up with us the boys and I really had fun.

1 comment:

  1. cute kiddos :) your pictures turned out good. i'm glad we got the chance to go to the pumpkin patch. we need to make it a tradition!

    ReplyDelete