Tuesday, February 3, 2009

So Blake has this new weird habit of stuffing all our toy weapons in his pants. He usually has atleast 3 swords in the front and sides and a few weapons in the back and then of course has to have one in each hand. He can barely walk around with everything stuffed around his legs. I think he has been playing the Star Wars on the Wii a bit too much. Tanner has now started to copy his big brother and I am finding some strange things in his diapers. I am wondering do little girls do weird things like this too??

2 comments:

  1. this reminds me of the America's Funniest Home Videos when the little girl has like 10 frogs in her underwear. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amy! Glad you have a blog going! Girls do weird stuff too. Carly always has a purse or a basket or something that she'll put things in. It drives me crazy because it may be a polly and legos and beads and lip gloss and shells, etc., and I hate when all those things are mixed up together. She doesn't get why I can't stand it--it all makes perfect sense to her.

    ReplyDelete